Looking for not your average job? A great place to work and feel at home? Our young and dynamic team in an international growing company is searching for new colleagues in our Amsterdam Office!
At Yays both employees and guests are becoming true residents unlocking the neighbourhood.
We can offer you a great opportunity to learn and grow as the newest member of our Revenue team. You will be responsible for creating and executing effective revenue management strategy in line with our overall strategy and ambitions.
This is what you’ll be doing:
- Setting the rate strategy for both business and leisure markets and ensure the implementation of effective revenue management and distribution strategy across the portfolio;
- Collaborate with stakeholders to ensure alignment and support of the revenue management and distribution strategy;
- Signal trends and developments in the operating markets;
- Proactively address opportunities;
- Optimize RevPAR and market share by analyzing peers and STR comp sets;
- Support cost of sale optimization by providing recommendations to maximize profit
- Provide (flash) reports and monthly forecasts;
- Create and support company growth initiatives;
- Share knowledge and best practices.
If you are Yays, you:
- Are emphatic, caring, and curious;
- Have a hands-on mentality, proactive and a strategic thinker;
- Are responsible, organised and able to work independently;
- Are a team player and can keep your head cool;
- Are humoristic and ready to kick some ass!
Awesome to have:
- Excellent English communication (written and verbal) skills required;
- Ability to take initiative and use good judgment;
- Ability to formulate and implement projects from start to finish, manage processes, expectations, and build commitment to key deadlines;
- Ability to demonstrate key insights derived from fact-based decision-making;
- At least 2 years previous experience in revenue management, distribution and/or sales;
- Successfully completed a higher professional education (hbo) course.
Yays is a game-changer that stands out in in the hospitality industry for leisure and business travellers, and everything in between. At Yays Concierged Boutique Apartments guests become residents, discover hidden neighbourhood treasures and experience what it’s like to live like a local.
Yays’ mission is to provide each guest with a unique experience and to ensure they feel at home. We strive to achieve the same experience for our employees.
Yays currently operates from several locations in Amsterdam and Barcelona, and there’s more to come! Yays is expanding and has the ambition to operate in five European cities within the next 5 years. Be part of this and see more locations open in Paris, Antwerp and Amsterdam between 2019 and 2020!
Short Stay Group
In 2014 the Yays brand was launched by Short Stay Group (SSG), one of the biggest serviced apartment providers in Europe. SSG manages over 500 serviced apartments for short and long stay in Amsterdam, Paris and Barcelona. SSG believes strongly in making guests feel at home.
What is in it for you?
- Free and discounted stays
- Working in an ambitious and dynamic team
- Flat hierarchy, quick decision-making and lots of room to make an impact
- Lots of freedom to bring your own personality to the Yays concept
- Great place to work in the middle of Amsterdam!
Does this sound like you?
Send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com.
Any questions? Please contact us by above e-mail or call +31 20 344 9005.